Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

My ethernet connection to my PC from my R7800 router is fine, but wifi isn't working?

TrashStar
Follower

My ethernet connection to my PC from my R7800 router is fine, but wifi isn't working?

Hi there, so last night I tried to play Xbox when all the sudden it disconnected from the internet. I thought this was an issue with the Xbox or Microsoft servers because my PC (which is connected through ethernet cable) is working perfectly. Then I tried to use my phone and the same thing- no internet connection. They can connect to the router, but the internet is not working. When I looked at my router, the Internet light was blinking white, which i'm pretty sure it didn't do before but could be wrong. No orange lights or anything. Whenever I checked my modem, which is also a Netgear product, the ethernet light was also blinking at a steady pace, which i'm sure was solid before. I don't understand what's going on. I've messed with DHCP settings, I've factory reset both my router and my modem, I've unplugged both for 30 seconds and all that jazz, yet nothing is working. I can still access the internet from my PC which is connected to the router with an ethernet cable, so I dont think it's my ISP or modem. Any help?

Thanks!

Model: R7800|Nighthawk X4S AC2600 Wifi Router
Message 1 of 1
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7