× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

My rx700 can not be found on nighthawk app

James91
Initiate

My rx700 can not be found on nighthawk app

I lost internet last night I thought due to maintenance but I guess not. In the nighthawk app my router can not be found. I've done everything its said about 10 times. I'm not very good at tech things. Also none of my devices connected receive internet. My internet provider said no issues on their end. I really am lost and it is frustration im hoping I don't have a 500 dollar paper weight. All my lights are on but nothing is working. Please if anyone knows of a solution I would love to hear it.
Model: XR700|Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
James91
Initiate

Re: My rx700 can not be found on nighthawk app

I ended up taking it to a friend's going on his computer with the router hooked up through his router. We logged on the routerlogin.net put in my credentials and looked through everything. Finally decided to factory reset and its as good as new. All my devices connect with internet and I'm happy I didnt throw it off a bridge.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3

All Replies
Netduma-Fraser
NetDuma Partner

Hold the reset button in the back of the router down for 30 seconds, then release and wait 1-2 minutes before trying to access it. Would suggest using a PC to access it, go through the Setup Wizard, it should detect internet and then you should be fine.
Message 2 of 3
James91
Initiate

I ended up taking it to a friend's going on his computer with the router hooked up through his router. We logged on the routerlogin.net put in my credentials and looked through everything. Finally decided to factory reset and its as good as new. All my devices connect with internet and I'm happy I didnt throw it off a bridge.
Message 3 of 3
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7