Highlighted
Community Manager

#NETGEARCES2019 Recap - Wi-Fi 6, 5G, Lifestyle Technology & SMB Solutions

PLo CES Thumbnail.jpgThis CES 2019, NETGEAR made noise by introducing new technologies. We had a chance to speak with the leaders of NETGEAR who help continue to lead the way with innovative products that complement our ever-changing lifestyles. Check out our CES 2019 Recap interviews with NETGEAR’s leaders as they discuss Wi-Fi 6, 5G, Lifestyle Technology & Smarthome Products (Meural and Orbi Voice), Small & Medium Business Solutions and much more!

Interview with CEO Patrick Lo | NETGEAR at CES 2019

Interview with SVP of Connected Home, David Henry | NETGEAR at CES 2019

Interview with VP of Product Marketing, Phil Pyo | NETGEAR at CES 2019

Interview with VP of Product Management, Sandeep Harpalani | NETGEAR at CES 2019

Interview with VP of SMB Product Management, Richard Jonker | NETGEAR at CES 2019

Interview with Senior Director of Meural, Vladimir Vukicevic | NETGEAR at CES 2019

Message 1 of 5
Highlighted
Virtuoso

Re: #NETGEARCES2019 Recap - Wi-Fi 6, 5G, Lifestyle Technology & SMB Solutions

The first thing that I thought of after quickly going through these videos: These guys have no clue how bad their firmware is -- each one should spend a week in this online community.

Message 2 of 5
Highlighted
Guru

Agree. I'm happy to guide them...

The boss or Mr. Richard Jonker - John P. McHugh, head of SMB BU - does participate with the community to some extent, certainly he is active in his own Connect With The SMB GM community section. Again, that's for Netgear's Business Solutions.

Message 3 of 5
Highlighted
Aspirant

you are problbly right. another problem with them is trying to get a live person to help, i paid for the support but good luck trying to find a phone number for tech support.

Message 4 of 5
Highlighted
Guru

@apanda60 wrote:

i paid for the support but good luck trying to find a phone number for tech support.

Have you purchased a bought a service contract or activated a service card with Netgear on the https://my.netgear.com/ site?

@apanda60 wrote:

...another problem with them is trying to get a live person to help,

Any contact information is made available on https://my.netgear.com/ -> My Support 

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 6 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements