Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Net Gear router R6260, after i updated firmware I cant log on to my router through my phone.

Kamboslice
Follower

Net Gear router R6260, after i updated firmware I cant log on to my router through my phone.

After I updated my router. I could no longer log on to my router through my phone via night hawk app. I have wifi still. I have rebooted my router and checked to see if my router is supported by the app and it still is. I have also deleted and redown load app and when I go to log on to my router through the app it gives me the message " log on time expired, please try again. If problem persists, try rebooting your device." I have no idea what else to do. Any ideas?

Message 1 of 2

Re: Net Gear router R6260, after i updated firmware I cant log on to my router through my phone.

@Kamboslice wrote:

After I updated my router. I could no longer log on to my router through my phone via night hawk app. 

Was that a firmware update?

Which app? Android? iOS?

A recent update to the Android app broke the thing on some mobiles. It fails at the login stage.

You should be able to get into the thing using the browser graphical user interface (GUI). But unfortunately that does not support all of the features you can use on the app.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7