• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Top Contributors
Highlighted
Aspirant

Netgear AC1750 WiFi Router two signals gone

Hello this is my first time posting to a forum and it's not even for me. My friend has one of these nighthawk wifi routers that his whole house uses. The three signals it was giving off were totally fine until over night two of them went black and haven't been back on since. The name of the networks don't even show up as an option for the wifi on the phones. Now the whole house is going off of this one signal and i power cycled everything because that's all i know how to do really. He tried calling the hotline but they can't help because it's past the warranty or whatever and I'm sure it wouldn't have anything to do with their isp because everything else is fine. The last thing i can think of is plugging it into a computer or something but i don't know the first thing about that stuff really. Any videos you guys can point me towards would be amazing or just an actual immediate fix would be amazing.
Model: R6700|Nighthawk AC1750 Smart WiFi Router
Message 1 of 5
Highlighted
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Netgear AC1750 WiFi Router two signals gone

Hi Koligdon,

What are the lights on the router? Can you see the 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz LED lit up?

Message 2 of 5
Highlighted
Aspirant

They are blinking white.
Message 3 of 5
Highlighted
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi Koligdon,

What is the firmware version of the router?

https://kb.netgear.com/000055155/R6700-Firmware-Version-1-0-1-44

Message 4 of 5
Highlighted
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi Koligdon,

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if you need further assistance.

Message 5 of 5