Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Netgear Nighthawk X6 R8000

aroldan
Initiate

Firmware Version: V1.0.4.18_10.1.49 (latest as-of 6/13/2018)

Having an issue with the Wireless Signal Schedule in: Advanced tab --> Advanced Setup --> Wireless Settings.

When trying to check-mark the Turn off wireless signal by schedule - radio, then selecting Apply; after the change supposedly takes effect, the check-mark is automatically removed. There is already a schedule setup, and to troubleshoot I have removed the schedule then re-entered; also rebooted the router, but to no avail. --This is not a Time Zone problem, I do have the correct Time Zone configured.

PLEASE ADVISE.

Thanks

Model: R7900|Nighthawk X6 AC3000 Tri-Band WiFi Router,R8000|Nighthawk X6 AC3200 Smart WIFI Router
Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
aroldan
Initiate

Re: Netgear Nighthawk X6 R8000

Ok Netgear, now it's up to you to fix the problem. I ended up having to revert back to the previous firmware version to be able to check-mark the Turn off wireless signal by schedule. I dare anyone using the schedule to go ahead and remove that check-mark; you'll be locked-out of being able to re check-mark it, making the schedule useless.

I now realize Netgear continues to have issues with their firmware that they don't care to address in their own forums.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
aroldan
Initiate

Re: Netgear Nighthawk X6 R8000

Ok Netgear, now it's up to you to fix the problem. I ended up having to revert back to the previous firmware version to be able to check-mark the Turn off wireless signal by schedule. I dare anyone using the schedule to go ahead and remove that check-mark; you'll be locked-out of being able to re check-mark it, making the schedule useless.

I now realize Netgear continues to have issues with their firmware that they don't care to address in their own forums.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7