× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Netgear RN2120 Drive trays

sjlebas
Follower

Netgear RN2120 Drive trays

I need a set of four disk trays for a Netgear ReadyNAS 2120. Can someone please advise me where I may be able to buy these.

Thank you

Message 1 of 4

Re: Netgear RN2120 Drive trays

@sjlebas wrote:

I need a set of four disk trays for a Netgear ReadyNAS 2120. Can someone please advise me where I may be able to buy these.

Thank you

You won't get many replies in a section given over to routers. Wrong audience.

Try here:

ReadyNAS Network Storage: Official NETGEAR Community

Message 2 of 4
StephenB
Guru

You are looking for RTRAY04-10000S. 

I am seeing a couple on ebay, amazon, and CDW.   Note the desktop trays will not fit. They are pretty expensive.

Message 3 of 4
Sandshark
Sensei

The RN2120 and all native OS6 rack-mount NAS appear to be manufactured by Chenbro.  See my post at Rack-mount-ReadyNAS-drive-caddy-replacement-spares.  Note that I just filled a RN3220 with these: https://www.ebay.com/itm/323985095447 , though that particular listing is for 10.  When contacted, he gave me a price for 12, so he may sell you just 4.  Most of the Chenbro, including those, aren't set up to accept 2.5" drives, though.  Do be careful, as there is a new style of Chenbro server and some much older ones that don't use the same design.

These new Chenbro caddies use a plastic lip to lock rather than metal fingers, so you might want to look at older ones I mention in the linked post.  While I have not tried them, the SK33502-10B looks right.  Listings on eBay vary wildly in price.

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements