Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Netgear Support Options not working!

Anon1001
Aspirant

Netgear Support Options not working!

Any time I try to contact Netgear Support and click the link "I cannot find an answer to my problem, I would like to contact Netgear Support" it flashes the options for a split second and goes away. It does not give you any time or ability to choose one of the options. I have tried two different browsers, I have attempted disabling certain add ons such as AdBlock, but nothing seems to make a difference. I can only assume it's in their website! 

I can't contact support for assistance and this is possibly the only way to get their attention!

Message 1 of 6
plemans
Guru

Re: Netgear Support Options not working!

Are you clicking on "mynetgear" at the top?

Register and account and the device. From there you can contact support. 

keep in mind that support is only free for the first 90 days of purchase (if new)

Message 2 of 6
Anon1001
Aspirant

Been there, done that. I get all the way through their lengthy menus to the point where it gives you some choices (from the community) and then it says exactly what it says in my original post. When you click on that link it is supposed to show you your support choices (and all too briefly does) of phone, email, chat, etc. It 'flickers' as you click and sometimes you can see the choices, but it stays on screen for only a fraction of a second. Not enough time to do anything.

Message 3 of 6

@Anon1001 wrote:

Been there, done that.

Not much help. Been where? Done what?

If you try to connect to mynetgear, can you log in?

I ask because you have to register to get access. And registering for mynetgear is not always the same as registering for the community.

These are not automatically tied together. I have separate passwords and usernames for those places.

When you get in there you should see something like this:

MyNetgearMyNetgear

Is that where you land?

Have you registered your device?

Message 4 of 6
plemans
Guru

have you tried a different device? 
you put that you've tried different web browsers but maybe its a device issue. 

Message 5 of 6
schumaku
Guru

@Anon1001 wrote:

Any time I try to contact Netgear Support and click the link "I cannot find an answer to my problem, I would like to contact Netgear Support" it flashes the options for a split second and goes away.

Pretty much flawless here, current Chrome, Edge, Firefox, .... and no crazy JavaScript murdering Internet "security" crap active (Win 10 64, current).

NTGR Support - I can not find the answer.PNG

Few JS errors, but nothing a decent browser should not be able to handle.

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7