Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Netgear support contact number for Ireland not in service

Al12345
Aspirant

Netgear support contact number for Ireland not in service

Guys

Whats the story with the support number given out for Ireland not being in service?

Ive seen posts six months old with people complaining about the same issue.No response from email for support sent Monday either.

Can you give me the support number or update the site to a number in service? 

Message 1 of 9

Accepted Solutions
Al12345
Aspirant

Re: Netgear support contact number for Ireland not in service

I did get a number. A U.K number.
The Irish number is no in service. Why not give the UK number on the website?
That said the support I received once I did make contact was second to none.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 9

All Replies
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

When you filled out the contact us form you would have been presented with a range of options to turn your feedback into a case. It doesn't look like you've taken any of those.

Message 2 of 9
Al12345
Aspirant

Yes I did select those options.

1st attempt - I completed the issue details and selected "contact us by phone" was given a case number and a phone number to contact. 0818904000
Called the number and received automated response that the number I called was not in service.

2nd attempt - I completed the issue details again and selected "open email ticket". Received message "successfully submitted" and got a reference number and was told confirmation email would be sent. i did not receive confirmation email or follow up.

3rd Attempt - repeated the "call me" option got case number but phone number still out of service.

4th Attempt- Repeated the Open email ticket. Got confirmation email successfully submitted on the site but didn't get the email confirmation again.

I just logged on again just now to attempt for the 5th time to make contact. I raised an email ticket and got a new reference number and a message that my email was successfully submitted. I have the most recent case# and reference# if you need them.

Back to my original point though. I purchased this with 90 day free phone support. The number given is not in service and has not been for at least 6 months.

Is there a number you can give me? If there is a different number, why is the incorrect number still on the site?
Thanks

Message 3 of 9
ElaineM
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@AI12345 It seems that you were already contacted by one of our support representative and was given a number to call.

If that number didn't work, let me know and I will be happy to assist you further. 

Just in case, you are still having problems connecting your router, kindly see the link below. 

I cannot access the Internet with my NETGEAR router; what troubleshooting steps should I follow?

Message 4 of 9
Al12345
Aspirant

I did get a number. A U.K number.
The Irish number is no in service. Why not give the UK number on the website?
That said the support I received once I did make contact was second to none.
Message 5 of 9
ConnDublin
Aspirant

I have completed the online forms seeking to replace a faulty GS116 switch  and got to the point where I am asked to call the non-working number (0818-904000) with my case number (28033920). There is no visible means on the screen to convert this into an email enquiry. I can neither call nor email nor establish contact by any means other than this forum, it would appear. All help appreciated. ConnDublin

Message 6 of 9
ElaineM
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@ConnDublin Kindly PM me your contact information. The case number does not exist, can you provide me as well the serial number of the switch?

Message 7 of 9
ConnDublin
Aspirant

Dear Elaine,

Happy to send all details to you - I am not sure how to "PM my contact information" to you? My email address was provided at the time of registration for the forum, if that is of any use. If you tell me what steps I need to take, I will follow them. In case of a typo, the case numbers I noted (2 switches) were 28033920 and 28034008.

Kind regards,

ConnDublin

Message 8 of 9
ElaineM
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@ConnDublin I initiated a private message with you. Kindly check your inbox. 

Message 9 of 9
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7