Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Night hawk AC 1200

Andytheman
Follower

Night hawk AC 1200

I just ordered this product an hour ago and the picture on the Netgear website shows a extender/ booster/ repeater plugged into a wall outlet showing no cabling. I read the reviews after I ordered it and they, plus Netgear said I need a cable. I can't run 50 feet of cable from this range extender on the second floor down to the assisted living facility office on the first floor. It was misrepresented and I put it on my credit card an hour ago and Netgear says it's too late to cancel the order. Really? If you don't cancel it I'm going to file a dispute with you and put a hold on the $48.00 purchase price. Now what?
Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
plemans
Guru

Re: Night hawk AC 1200

A couple things. 

1. this is the community forum where members of the public help others out. we're not netgear. We can't cancel your order or do anything with your order. 

2. AC1200 isn't a model, its a speed. What model did you buy? without knowing the model its tough to for us to say if you do need it hardwired or if it is indeed a wifi extender. 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
plemans
Guru

Re: Night hawk AC 1200

A couple things. 

1. this is the community forum where members of the public help others out. we're not netgear. We can't cancel your order or do anything with your order. 

2. AC1200 isn't a model, its a speed. What model did you buy? without knowing the model its tough to for us to say if you do need it hardwired or if it is indeed a wifi extender. 

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7