Night hawk R6700 slow, buffeing during online videos

evandey
Follower

Night hawk R6700 slow, buffeing during online videos

We bought this Netgear router and since purchasing it, it has given poor service. drops internet in the middle of watching videos, do not pickup wireless. A new one was sent, the same thing occur. Now Netgear want me to pay for the new router they sent to replace my old router that did not work. They were also reluctant to set up another oldWNDR3700 to facilitate me having some Wifi service until they replace the new none working Netgear R6700 with me paying for a service contract.  

This has been going on for weeks. The technician in Philiphines does not accept with the technician in India say and there is not Supervisor or manager to provide customer satisfaction.  

After paying for Prosupport one would think one problem would be dealt with prompt.  Its been two week and the replacement router has not arrived and they are trying to close the case.

Every time I call I am told the equipment was shipped 24 hours again (2 weeks). I am still waiting for the RMA to sent the second router back. I have enough Case Numbers to fill the page of a book.

POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE, BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE. YOU AS A CUSTOMER IS NOT IMPORTANT AND WITHOUT CUSTOMERS THEY WOULD HAVE NO BUSINESS.

Mrs. Esther Martin

Model: R6700|Nighthawk AC1750 Smart WiFi Router
Message 1 of 1
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements