Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

NightHawk 1900 router

Andrewzazu
Follower

NightHawk 1900 router

Hi my internet stopped working last night at 7pm. The next day I called Comcast and they said my Modem is outdated and cannot support the speed even though it was working fine an hour ago. Fine so I bought new modem and called Comcast, they said that the modem was connect so needs to be a problem with the router. I restarted, unplugged the router to get it rebooted. The only lights that come on are the first two power and the second which is internet connection READY. No other lights come on. I’m pretty sure as of yesterday the 2.4g and 5g lights were on. If neither of those light are on does that mean I cannot connect to the router? On my WiFi I do not even see the WiFi name of that router so I cannot even talk to it through Netgear. Secondly I notice one of the antennas was loose, I unscrewed it and noticed that the prone broke off in the router. If on antenna fails do they all fail? Is this an easy fix or do I need to replace the whole router? If so I hear orbiz is the way to go. Thanks!
Message 1 of 3
natriot
Aspirant

Re: NightHawk 1900 router

i order this router from a site and sunndely it stops not sported my internet connection how can i return to the site it waste my money . after acepting order 1 week it disturb my all rotine and my office work .

Message 2 of 3
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Re: NightHawk 1900 router

I suggest contacting support if the unit is still under warranty.

https://www.netgear.com/support/contact.aspx

DarrenM

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7