Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Nighthawk AX12 Disney Circle app

damoon69
Follower

Nighthawk AX12 Disney Circle app

I can't find any parental controls for my new router. I just replaced my R7000 with RAX120 and now my Circle app does not work. Does anyone know if netgear is going to update the firmware ?

Message 1 of 3
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Nighthawk AX12 Disney Circle app

Hi @damoon69, thank you for reaching out to us. We currently do not have any visibility on future feature additions. Rest assured, this will be forwarded to the right team for consideration.

Dexter

Message 2 of 3
PaLmeTTo_X
Initiate

Re: Nighthawk AX12 Disney Circle app

I researched this router before I bought it and Circle is what I presumed would be the parental controls. After getting this finally setup I am dissapointed to find that is not the case. If not circle, something. But nope, very little controls. This is a major issue with families. Netgear, you need to fix this asap. Very dissapointed that this router, that I just paid good money for has little to no parental controls. FYI, This is how NOT to sell routers in 2019. Probably will be sending this back.

@damoon69 wrote:

I can't find any parental controls for my new router. I just replaced my R7000 with RAX120 and now my Circle app does not work. Does anyone know if netgear is going to update the firmware ?

Model: RAX120|Nighthawk AX12 12-Stream WiFi Router
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7