Nighthawk App unable to login on Note 9

Kendaga
Follower

Nighthawk App unable to login on Note 9

Hi there, anyone else experiencing this issue? O just upgraded to the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 and downloaded the app, but unable to go pass the login page. I enter my credentials and it won't go past that screen, hence I'm unable to utilize the app. I've tried uninstalling and installing again, reset my phone, basically all standard troubleshooting to no avail. I have my iPad and it works just fine there, but I don't bring my iPad with me everywhere. Any help or guidance is much appreciated. Thanks!
Model: R7900P|Nighthawk X6S Smart WiFi Router with MU-MIMO
Message 1 of 3
IrvSp
Master

Re: Nighthawk App unable to login on Note 9

First thing I'd do, ensure the first letter entered IS not capitalized? I'd also open the browser and try logging into the router that way and see if it works. Of course I assume you are your own wifi network, not the cell service?

Message 2 of 3

Re: Nighthawk App unable to login on Note 9

@IrvSp wrote:

I'd also open the browser and try logging into the router that way and see if it works.

I second that suggestion.

• Connect to local wifi network.
  • Launch browser (probably chrome) on the Note 9.
  • Aim it at routerlogin.net and see what happens.

You may actually prefer this way in as it gives you the full control interface for the router and not the dumbed down version that the app delivers.

Just another user.

My network DM200 -> R7800 -> GS316 -> PL1000 -> Orbi RBR40 -> Orbi RBS50Y -> RBS40V
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 6E