Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Nighthawk App

KaiaR
Follower

Nighthawk App

Hello, hope all is well with everyone. 

I have been unable to utilize the Nighthawk App with my product. The Nighthawk App states that my firmware is out of date. Recently, I have moved and had to switch internet providers. Formally, I was with xFinity, but now I use Spectrum. When I log onto routerlogin.net I show that my firmware verzion is V1.02.09, which is correct for Spectrum per the article https://kb.netgear.com/000036375/What-s-the-latest-firmware-version-of-my-NETGEAR-cable-modem-or-mod...

I have attempted removing the app, restarting phone, and redownloading the app - but it still indicates out of date. Even in the setup prompts, it still mentions xFinity, but I select I ahve another service provider. I'm now outside the complimentary technical support and appreciate any assistance. Thank you for your time. Stay safe.

*Additional troubleshooting: Factory reset, still no avail.

Model: C7000|Nighthawk - AC1900 WiFi Cable Modem Router
Message 1 of 2
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Nighthawk App

Hello KaiaR, 

I would recommend performing a factory reset on your cable modem and running through the setup assistant again. To factory reset your device, please hold down on the reset button for 15+ seconds using a pin/needle. During this time you may reinstall the Nighthawk app again.

Regards,

Christian 

Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7