Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Nighthawk Mesh WiFi

Welcome to the Nighthawk Mesh Community

Advanced Whole Home WiFi Click to Buy Nighthawk Mesh WiFi 6

Nighthawk MR60 asking router admin password

Wjamili
Aspirant

Nighthawk MR60 asking router admin password

I was using nighthawks mr60 for last six months with old xfinity router. I changed it with NETGEAR CM1150V . Router able to connect the internet but nighthawks app setup asking for the router admin password and I provided the default admin password but it is not accepting it. However I able to login using the computer browser. iOS nighthawks app not going to next step . Anyone can help me to figure out how to install the router and setup the MR60 with new router?
Message 1 of 3
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Nighthawk MR60 asking router admin password

Hello Wjamili,

May you reinstall the Nighthawk app and make sure you're connected to the router's wifi network. You may also set up the router using a web browser by visiting routerlogin.net. 

Christian 

Message 2 of 3
Wjamili
Aspirant

Re: Nighthawk MR60 asking router admin password

I reinstalled the app but every time it ends up asking admin user I’d password. My device connected to my WiFi . My WiFi is working fine and another Mobile device has installed app working fine. But when I installed it to my another phone it asking me to give Router admin password and I am providing the factory user I’d and password but it is not accepting it.
Message 3 of 3
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7