Re: Nighthawk R7000 Multiple Wired Xbox 1's Slow Download Speed

SuperJ
Follower

Nighthawk R7000 Multiple Wired Xbox 1's Slow Download Speed

I’m currently having issues with download speeds on my two Xbox ones.  In the past I have been able to achieve near perfect download speeds, but now I am unable to get either Xbox near what we are receiving from the ISP.  Both Xbox ones are wired and are open NAT.  Tests on every other device in the house shows that the modem and router are working correctly, but when I test the download speeds on the Xbox Ones I am getting a fraction the 100Mbps down we are purchasing from Time Warner/Spectrum.  Download speeds sometimes are lower than 10Mbps while the upload speed remains perfect at 10-11Mbps.

This is what i have tried that allows for open NAT on both Xbox ones.

Resetting to Factory default

Turing UPnP on and off and back on

Turning IPv6 off (and on)

Putting Address Reservations both LAN connections

Disabling Sip ALG and Filtering to Open

Changed the DNS on the Xbox’s to Googles (8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4)

But to no avail.  I cannot achieve continuous reliable download speed like I once did just a couple of months ago.  I have been able to get one Xbox functioning well for a while only for the download speeds to drop off, but I have not been able to get both working correctly.

After talking to both Time Warner/Spectrum and Xbox I am at my wits end on this problem.  If anybody is having this issue or knows of a solution please let me know.

Model: R7000|Nighthawk AC1900 Dual Band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 2
StephenB
Guru

Re: Nighthawk R7000 Multiple Wired Xbox 1's Slow Download Speed

Did you try connecting one of the systems directly to the cable modem and retesting?

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements