Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Nighthawk R7000P

Keokiweiser
Aspirant

Nighthawk R7000P

I have two R7000P's and am trying to set 2nd as an AP. My 1st is 192.168.1.1 and I set the 2nd as 192.168.1.2. But when I make the change to AP mode for the 2nd.... I can no longer access the 192.168.1.2. Even if I reserve IP with MAC in 1st.... still can not access. It doesn't show in list of connected devices. Is there way to change channels in 2nd if unable to access through IP webpage?

Model: R7000P|Nighthawk AC2300 Smart WiFi Dual Band Gigabit Router
Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
Keokiweiser
Aspirant

Re: Nighthawk R7000P

Sorry, nevermind. When I messed with this before, this was all that happened. When I tried starting over and doing again this time,,,, I can actually find 2nd in connected devices. It is different IP than what it was supposed to be but actually showed in list of connected devices whereas before it wouldnt be listed..

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
Keokiweiser
Aspirant

Re: Nighthawk R7000P

Sorry, nevermind. When I messed with this before, this was all that happened. When I tried starting over and doing again this time,,,, I can actually find 2nd in connected devices. It is different IP than what it was supposed to be but actually showed in list of connected devices whereas before it wouldnt be listed..

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7