Re: Nighthawk R8000P Internet Disconnection Issues After Upgrading to Latest Firmware V1.4.0.10_1.2.

dezymask
Follower

Nighthawk R8000P Internet Disconnection Issues After Upgrading to Latest Firmware V1.4.0.10_1.2.14

Recently I upgraded my Netgear Nighthawk R8000P Wifi Router to the latest firmware V1.4.0.10_1.2.14. Since, this recent firmware update I am constantly having internet disconnection issue. To temporrily resolve the issue and re-gain internet connectivity I have to reboot the router. After reboot the internet connectivity is restored, however the issue still persists and now forcing me to reboot the router every other day. The effects of reboot lasts a day or two before losing the internet connectivity and having to reboot the router. This is such a pain now. No zero issues with the router prior to this latest firmware update. Appreciate quick resolution as this has been going on for almost over a month now.

Model: R8000|Nighthawk X6 AC3200 Smart WIFI Router
Message 1 of 3
oldbroncoguy
Aspirant

Re: Nighthawk R8000P Internet Disconnection Issues After Upgrading to Latest Firmware V1.4.0.10_1.2.

I am having the exact same issue with my R8000P after upgrading to V1.4.0.10_1.2.14.  All was fine prior to firmward update -- anxious to hear a resolution to this, as a daily reboot is getting more than just a little annoying.  

Message 2 of 3
buddymonster
Tutor

I have the same issue and from the Forum, it was in issue prior to this Firmware update. Netgear has done nothing to resolve this issue if you look back at the history of the R8000P. There are several old Firmware that do not have this issue but they are missing the security update. Time to by from a different company...
Model: R8000P|Nighthawk X6S—AC4000 Tri-Band WiFi Router
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements