Device is showing that it needs a firmware update. I hit the site and reports the following.
New firmware is found. Do you want to update the firmware? (Yes) (No)
Current Firmware Version 184.108.40.206
New Firmware Version 220.127.116.11_1.3.28
1. [Security Fixes] This firmware fixes security issues.
2. [Enhancements] Improves the built-in Speedtest by Ookla.
3. [Enhancements] Updates the QoS database to improve zoom video conferencing.
4. [Security Fixes] This firmware addresses security vulnerabilities.
5. [Security Fixes] This firmware addresses security vulnerabilities.
sequence as follows
router is updating its firmware
the router is rebooting
still states there is an update available
and it is the same one as before
have run the process multiple time, and the update does not take
Re: Nighthawk R8000P
Why don't you just download the firmware and flash it manually instead of relying on the version check and update process by the firmware?
Switching: 2x NETGEAR 8-ports (GS108v4) / 1x NETGEAR 16-ports (JGS516v2)
Desktop: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - Server: Intel Core i7-7700K - NAS: Intel Pentium G4400 - Cruncher: Intel Core i5-7400