Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Nighthawk X6 R8000

Disconnectedx2
Aspirant

Nighthawk X6 R8000

I had intermittent connections in 2019 and Plemans helped with that. That ended up actually being the ISP problem, they came out to the curb at my house and changed out the cabling under their box and checked their coax cable junction box in my wall that their modem was connected too. (I'll leave this up this time and respond. Sorry @plemans and thanks for your help last time)

Now the problem is this. Internet is fine with speed and it's not intermittent connection now. A lot of web pages my wife and I bring up pop up with a error for a moment and then the page loads. This started when I downloaded the latest firmware version which I am asking my wife at home to get this version # at the moment. Also seeing if she sees a way that we can downgrade the version because it was running fine until this latest version.

Firmware V1.0.4.74_10.1.80

She just messaged me and said there is an upgrade available - Firmware V1.0.4.76_10.1.82

I told her to hold off for a minute so I can get suggestions

she said it's for security vulnerabilities - anyhow... any suggestions? The error page is for a second or two and then the page loads. Windows 10 Home

Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
Disconnectedx2
Aspirant

Re: Nighthawk X6 R8000

this was answered in a recent post about reloading pages x2. thanks

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3

All Replies
Disconnectedx2
Aspirant

having her try different browsers now instead of Chrome because she downloaded the new version, rebooted the router and said it's still hesitating with an error page and then the webpage comes up after 1-3 seconds. Also I think I remember someone saying something about the DNS servers for Spectrum may have issues?

Message 2 of 3
Disconnectedx2
Aspirant

this was answered in a recent post about reloading pages x2. thanks

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements