Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Nighthawk mesh Wi-Fi 6 system

edukehtoer
Aspirant

Nighthawk mesh Wi-Fi 6 system

I have a NightHawk mesh 6  system newly installed. (I cannot find technical specifications on the model list that match.

The Second satellite closest to the garage has a very weak signal on my security camera there. It's about 40 feet really, just the next room really even though there's a 4' space between the garage in the house.

Is there any way I can strengthen the signal coming out of that second satellite?

Message 1 of 4

@edukehtoer wrote:

I have a NightHawk mesh 6  system newly installed. (I cannot find technical specifications on the model list that match.

The Second satellite closest to the garage has a very weak signal on my security camera there. It's about 40 feet really, just the next room really even though there's a 4' space between the garage in the house.

Is there any way I can strengthen the signal coming out of that second satellite?

Once us usually enough:

M60 Connection Weakness - NETGEAR Communities

Message 2 of 4
edukehtoer
Aspirant

Well I don't know how it got on there twice. I am a new user so maybe I hit something twice. What I can't find is a way to delete one of them. Would you know how?

Message 3 of 4

@edukehtoer wrote:

Well I don't know how it got on there twice. I am a new user so maybe I hit something twice. What I can't find is a way to delete one of them. Would you know how?

Stuff happens.

I wanted to avoid anyone else getting lost in the discussion, especially given that your information was a bit wonky and was probably not posted in the best section for whatever it is that you own.

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7