Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Nighthawk mesh mr60 dead

Krazyking06
Aspirant

Nighthawk mesh mr60 dead

The actual mr60 not the satellite just up and died, it completely stopped working. I tried plugging it into a different socket, trying a different cord, and nothing. I have hardware warranty but not the Chat or phone support so I can’t get any help from them, so I come to the community
Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
plemans
Guru

Re: Nighthawk mesh mr60 dead

With contacting support, you can still start the rma process through the support site. If they contact you, they might try to charge you but if its a hardware warranty issue and not just fixing a setting, it doesn't cost. I usually make them admit it up front just in case. 

https://kb.netgear.com/1162/How-can-I-get-a-Return-Material-Authorization

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4

All Replies
plemans
Guru

Is the power light on? 

did you try swapping the power supply on the satellite with the router? 

You should still be able to start the warranty process through support if its dead. 

To get a hold of support. Click on "MyNetgear" at the top.
Register an account (or login) and then the device.
From there you can start the support process. Keep in mind that its only free for the first 90 days.

Message 2 of 4
Krazyking06
Aspirant

I did swap the power blocks and the light still wasn’t on, and the chat and phone supports are both expired except the hardware warranty
Message 3 of 4
plemans
Guru

With contacting support, you can still start the rma process through the support site. If they contact you, they might try to charge you but if its a hardware warranty issue and not just fixing a setting, it doesn't cost. I usually make them admit it up front just in case. 

https://kb.netgear.com/1162/How-can-I-get-a-Return-Material-Authorization

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7