Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Nighthawk

Dad74
Tutor

Nighthawk

I purchased the R7960P last year and everything was working great until recently.  Now I can't get the Nighthawk App to connect to the router.  I can get in via a browser, but not the app.  Actually, I was able to connect once this evening...  I had to turn off Private Address in my WiFi settings of my phone.  Now it just keeps asking me to login.  No error message....  I keep trying and I eventually get a pop up saying "Logon timed out, please try again...."  I've deleted and re-installed the app, rebooted the router twice and double checked that it is running the latest version.  I've tried this on my iPhone and iPad with the same results.

Message 1 of 5

Accepted Solutions
Dad74
Tutor

Re: Nighthawk

I got it figured out...  The time on my router was set for a time zone + 5 hours from my own...  Everything is working fine now that I've properly set everything the NTP tab.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5

All Replies
Dad74
Tutor

I got it figured out...  The time on my router was set for a time zone + 5 hours from my own...  Everything is working fine now that I've properly set everything the NTP tab.

Message 2 of 5
Dad74
Tutor

I wonder how many Netgear Community badges and promotions I can earn by talking to myself, by myself.

Message 3 of 5
Dad74
Tutor

Sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here! - Jack Nicholson in As Good As It Gets

Message 4 of 5
Dad74
Tutor

Allow myself to introduce myself - Mike Myers as Austin Powers in Austin Powers:International Man of Mystery

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7