Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

No Power Nighthawk R7350

_Tru_
Aspirant

No Power Nighthawk R7350

Router has been getting slower over the past few weeks. I confirmed it wasn't my cable modem. I come home today and saw that the router is on but only see a solid orange power light. I've tried resetting to factory, unplugged it for a few minutes with no change, the power light stays a solid orange. There's no activity or power coming from the Ethernet ports either. Product is still under warranty, but Netgear gives me no way to file a claim, only send me to the community.

Message 1 of 5

Re: No Power Nighthawk R7350

@_Tru_ wrote:

I come home today and saw that the router is on but only see a solid orange power light.

A bad sign. Usually means broken firmware, or it could be the power adapter.

Visit the support pages:

Support | NETGEAR

Feed in your model number and check the documentation for your hardware.

Check the section in the manual Troubleshoot With the LEDs.

Product is still under warranty, but Netgear gives me no way to file a claim, only send me to the community.

I don't know how you are trying to make a claim.

Start the RMA process by checking MyNetgear.

How do I request a Return Material Authorization (RMA)? | Answer | NETGEAR Support

Message 2 of 5
FURRYe38
Guru

Try a different power adapter to test. 

Try here? https://my.netgear.com/support/contact.aspx

@DarrenM 

@_Tru_ wrote:

Router has been getting slower over the past few weeks. I confirmed it wasn't my cable modem. I come home today and saw that the router is on but only see a solid orange power light. I've tried resetting to factory, unplugged it for a few minutes with no change, the power light stays a solid orange. There's no activity or power coming from the Ethernet ports either. Product is still under warranty, but Netgear gives me no way to file a claim, only send me to the community.

Message 3 of 5
_Tru_
Aspirant

I have an older Netgear router before this one with a known working power adapter (exact same power output and amps), only to get the same results.

Message 4 of 5
_Tru_
Aspirant

I tried your link and the website kept crashing. Came back a few hours later and was able to put in a request. Thank you!

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7