Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

NowTV Broadband Router Reccomendations

Wedosky
Follower

NowTV Broadband Router Reccomendations

Hello,

First thing, apologies if I've posted this in the wrong place. I am posting on here to see recommendations for a router/modem connection to replace my NowTV box.

I currently have a DrayTek 130 and I've tried using a D-Link DIR-882 with no luck. I've followed the instructions for option 60 and 61 (along with getting the correct information from wireshark) with no luck. I figured out this is because the router I used doesn't have support for Opt 60/61 with bridge mode. I've been looking at getting a nighthawk gaming router for a solution, but I'm not sure which would best meet the conditions.

Can anyone suggest a setup (I'd like to avoid combo modem/routers please) that works well with NowTV?

Thanks,

Thanks,
Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
microchip8
Master

Re: NowTV Broadband Router Reccomendations

I don't know for other models, but the R7800 with recent firmware has support for options 60 & 61 for DHCP.

I would also suggest contacting your ISP and asking if they have a list of supported devices.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
microchip8
Master

Re: NowTV Broadband Router Reccomendations

I don't know for other models, but the R7800 with recent firmware has support for options 60 & 61 for DHCP.

I would also suggest contacting your ISP and asking if they have a list of supported devices.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7