Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi AX6000 (RBR850) not identifying internet

vanshvisuals
Tutor

Orbi AX6000 (RBR850) not identifying internet

My Orbi RBR850 (+4 satellites) has stopped working suddently.

My ISP Modem is working perfectly fine and I am able to connect my computer to the modem directly (hardwire) without any issues. But my Orbi is not able to identify the internet from the same modem. I've even reset the Orbi and tried to set it up again by it does not identify the internet. I've used the original ethernet cable (that came with ORBI) and several other cables (Cat5) but no success.

This has been working fine for more than an year and now it suddently decided to stop working. 

Has anyone experienced this? Any advise / suggestions? Please help before I trash my Orbi and 4 satelites connected to it. 

Thanks.

Message 1 of 4
plemans
Guru

Re: Orbi AX6000 (RBR850) not identifying internet

what modem/gateway is it? 

Message 2 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Netgear has set up a community forum specifically for the Orbi AX (WiFi 6) products. Most of the people who watch that forum are more likely to have experience with Orbi AX and know how to work it better than those of us who follow this "general Orbi" forum. Might be more likely to find someone who has a solution if the question is posted there:
https://community.netgear.com/t5/Orbi-AX/bd-p/en-home-orbi-ax

Please use this link to the main forum product list to review and choose where to make your posts. 
https://community.netgear.com/t5/NETGEAR-Forum/ct-p/en-netgear

Thank you

@vanshvisuals wrote:

My ISP Modem is working perfectly fine and I am able to connect my computer to the modem directly (hardwire) without any issues. But my Orbi is not able to identify the internet from the same modem. I've even reset the Orbi and tried to set it up again by it does not identify the internet. I've used the original ethernet cable (that came with ORBI) and several other cables (Cat5) but no success.

This has been working fine for more than an year and now it suddently decided to stop working. 

Has anyone experienced this? Any advise / suggestions? Please help before I trash my Orbi and 4 satelites connected to it. 

Thanks.

Message 3 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

What Firmware version is currently loaded?

@vanshvisuals wrote:

Thanks.

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7