Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi Interferring with mobile service

kweath
Follower

Orbi Interferring with mobile service

Located in Australia

Purchased new Orbi 4GX LBR1020 (yes correct, can't find model in search, wouldnt let me enter it above)

Running with a RBS10 we have installed in house which gains mobile internet service through a telstra smart antenna (boosts signal outside to inside house).

When the Orbi is turned on and operating, mobile phones which are going through the smart antenna but not connected to the Orbi - their service is depleted, internet slows down on phone and phone calls drop in and out constantly every roughly 5 seconds. However any device which is connected to the Orbi has good internet connection & speed.

Our phone coverage provider -Telstra are of little help.

Any ideas what the issue would be?

Model: LB2120|4G LTE Modem
Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
plemans
Guru

Re: Orbi Interferring with mobile service

A couple things. 

The LBR1020 is the router. The RBS10 is the satellite that connects to it. When you put "the orbi" it doesn't tell us which you're using since the whole system is Orbi. So we're not sure exactly what you have setup or whats connecting to what off your description. 

Your also posting in the standard nighthawk forum and not the Orbi LTE forum. I'd try the proper forum for your device with a little better description. 

Orbi (LTE) - NETGEAR Communities

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
plemans
Guru

Re: Orbi Interferring with mobile service

A couple things. 

The LBR1020 is the router. The RBS10 is the satellite that connects to it. When you put "the orbi" it doesn't tell us which you're using since the whole system is Orbi. So we're not sure exactly what you have setup or whats connecting to what off your description. 

Your also posting in the standard nighthawk forum and not the Orbi LTE forum. I'd try the proper forum for your device with a little better description. 

Orbi (LTE) - NETGEAR Communities

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7