Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi

Paulettekellerh
Follower

Orbi

I am stalled the orbi app A while ago it has locked up my Internet. I can't click on anythingI have had To Re install my old router Any time I try to go somewhere it comes up with a 8 security notice that it is not SecureIs there a phone number to this company to talk to a person
Message 1 of 3
CrimpOn
Guru

Re: Orbi

@Paulettekellerh wrote:
I installed the orbi app a while ago it has locked up my Internet. I can't click on anything. I have had To Re install my old router Any time I try to go somewhere it comes up with a 8 security notice that it is not Secure. Is there a phone number to this company to talk to a person?

Netgear provides 90 days of "complimentary support" with a new system.  After that, customers can subscribe to GearHead (a subsidiary) for support or turn to the community forum where we try to help each other.  How long have you had this Orbi system?

The Orbi system can be reinstalled from scratch by doing a Factory Reset. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMw4ePACgc4 

Message 2 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Orbi

What Orbi model system do you have? 

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements