Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbie RBS850 blocking some websites including amazon app on ios etc?

vardo
Aspirant

Orbie RBS850 blocking some websites including amazon app on ios etc?

My router for some reason blocks access to certain websites on ios and on windows. As soon as i turn off wifi and use data I can access website. The weird part is that it only does it some times. This also includes apps like amazon. I have tried changing DNS to cloud flare and google but still happens. I contacted support before my warranty was up and thought it was fix but it keeps happening. These are the steps support made me try after reflashing firmware.

1.) Click Basic > Wireless.

2.) Change the 2.4 GHz channel from Auto to Channel 6.

3.) Set the 5 GHz to the highest channel.

4.) Click Apply to save the settings.

5.) Click Advanced > Advanced Setup (Next to Administration) > Wireless Settings.

6.) Change the CTS/RTS Threshold on both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz to 2347. ( I think they were both 64 before not sure tho)

7.) Click Apply to save the settings

Unfortunatly those worked steps worked for a day and now I still have the same issue. Please help

Message 1 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Orbie RBS850 blocking some websites including amazon app on ios etc?

Netgear has set up a community forum specifically for the Orbi AX (WiFi 6) products. Most of the people who watch that forum are more likely to have experience with Orbi AX and know how to work it better than those of us who follow this "general Orbi" forum. Might be more likely to find someone who has a solution if the question is posted there:
https://community.netgear.com/t5/Orbi-AX/bd-p/en-home-orbi-ax

Thank you.

Message 2 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Orbie RBS850 blocking some websites including amazon app on ios etc?

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7