Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

PS4 remote play just stopped working and no longer can use vita outside my network.......

djsquared69
Initiate

PS4 remote play just stopped working and no longer can use vita outside my network.......

Hello, 

I bought this nighthawk a few months ago and i was able to remote play no problem, no port forwarding, nothing, automatically found my ps4 when i would remote play on my vita on a different wifi. Now out of the blue it decides to stop working and my vita can not find my ps4 over wifi. I have logged out and logged in to everything, re booted the router and still can't get this to work over wifi and very irritated how one day it just stops working. Now if im home the remote play works great because its in the same network. Any help would be great. 

Model: R6700|Nighthawk AC1750 Smart WiFi Router
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
JamesGL
Master

Re: PS4 remote play just stopped working and no longer can use vita outside my network.......

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
JamesGL
Master

Re: PS4 remote play just stopped working and no longer can use vita outside my network.......

Hi djsquared69,

Set the IP of the PS4 under DMZ and check if the same.

https://kb.netgear.com/1118/How-do-I-configure-a-device-to-be-in-the-DMZ-on-my-NETGEAR-router

Message 2 of 3
JamesGL
Master

Hi djsquared69,

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if you need further assistance.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7