Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Potentially FAULTY UNIT and because it may be I have to bite the bullet because of the 90 day?

Dandalf
Aspirant

Potentially FAULTY UNIT and because it may be I have to bite the bullet because of the 90 day?

Okay, I am really getting frustrated with companies that put out products that purport to work, and mostly do until a new update or whatever comes up and then when all else fails we end up 'eating' the product because it is passed the 90 day period.  NOT COOL!

I have been in this industry since the 60s and have had pretty good luck with Netgear interfacing hardware, so I go and purchase this product thinking all is well and I have a decent unit, and then it starts dropping internet like a 'hot rock' several times per night.

It is NOT my ISP!!! They are solid as a rock!  We are currently running the 1Ghz upgrade from them and it is awesome, however the Nighthawk X10 can't stay online consistently.  Why would I have a problem with the ROUTER when the ARRIS 1G capable modem is running like a champ.  Please don't try explaining this away.  Just own it!  There is an issue with the router and now I am going to have to eat the unit.  You need to support your people a little better than 90 days.  It is a premiere router for goodness sakes! Why put it on the market if it doesn't work like advertised. This is HARDWARE and nothing more.  What say ye?

FRUSTRATED WITH THE WHOLE THING!

Model: R9000|Nighthawk X10 AD7200 Smart WiFi Router
Message 1 of 1
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7