Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

ProSupport help

Nali
Aspirant

ProSupport help

Hello, I need help contacting ProSupport. My router is incapable of putting out a steady stream of Wi-Fi, I've already called my ISP to repair everything on their end, and I've gotten a full equipment swap so it's not their fault. The light on the router where it displays whether it has internet connection blinks every few seconds, sometimes multiple times a second, and other times will go out completely for a few seconds. However, when I am wired into it, I don't lose signal. So when I am connected to Wi-Fi, I can't stream TV, or even stay connected to a video game for longer than 10 minutes at a time without dropping. I paid a lot for this router, and I paid for ProSupport, and after the mess I just went through trying to find a way to contact them and coming up empty, it's hard for me to say I'm getting my money's worth in either regard. Thank you for your help.

Firmware is v1.0.5.28.

Model: R9000|Nighthawk X10 AD7200 Smart WiFi Router
Message 1 of 4
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Re: ProSupport help

You will need to use this link to contact support.

https://www.netgear.com/support/contact.aspx

DarrenM

Message 2 of 4
Nali
Aspirant

The only contact information I'm given is to buy GearHead, which I'm not, because that was the entire purpose of buying ProSupport so that I'd have a "Support" service I could call. And it's advertised that way as well. You get the extended warranty as well as access to some supposed support service that doesn't seem to actually exist.

Message 3 of 4
Nali
Aspirant

Hello? I still need help

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements