Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Top Contributors
Follower

R6080 when I enter my password it say it is incorrect so I am unable to use my internet. I tried cal

I reset my iPad now when I enter my password for wi-fi it says the password is incorrect. When I tried to call for help the recording says I have to pay. I am on the verge of tears.
Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Guru

Re: R6080 when I enter my password it say it is incorrect so I am unable to use my internet. I tried

@ShelleyWilkes wrote:
I reset my iPad now when I enter my password for wi-fi it says the password is incorrect. When I tried to call for help the recording says I have to pay. I am on the verge of tears.

If you googled the number, you probably got a scam/con site. To get support you need to go to the top and click on "mynetgear" register an account and then your device. From there you can access support. 

You might actually have the incorrect password. If you have a device that's wired, you can log into the router via routerlogin.net.  Under your wireless settings it'll have the wireless name and password. 

Here's your support site for the R6080. its got firmware, manuals, troubleshooting, and help with getting started. 

https://www.netgear.com/support/product/R6080.aspx

CAX80->GS716v2->RBR50->RBS50-RBS40V-RBS50Y
Message 2 of 2