Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: R6700v3 admin page not displaying full list of connected devices

EricMck
Follower

R6700v3 admin page not displaying full list of connected devices

Greetings all,

I have a Nighthawk R6700v3 at the church where I work. I noticed today that when I use a browser (Windows or Mac) to access the router cpanel, Attached Devices only shows 16 connected devices. Navigate away and come back to it, and then it shows a different list of 16 connected devices. And in many cases, wireless devices are listed as being wired. That part is weird but not a big deal. The big deal is that I need to be able to see a complete list of all connected devices. 

The devices on the network include smart phones, tablets, laptops and desktops (an assortment of Macs and Windows), wireless access points, security cameras, broadcast cameras, a couple of sound boards, a copier, two laser printers, and probably more that I'm not remembering. All told, there are close to 100 devices. 

The router is running the latest firmware (V1.0.4.106_10.0.80). Any guidance on this would be very much appreciated.

Eric

Model: R6700|Nighthawk AC1750 Smart WiFi Router
Message 1 of 3
plemans
Guru

If you have access points connected and some of the devices are connected through them, they can show up in the R6700 as wired. 

All my devices through my access point show up in the primary router as wired. 

Also, if there's 100 devices connected, you might see some changes as devices are actively online/offline. 

Message 2 of 3
CK77
Guide

I have the same happening with my router.

On the basic landing page it shows the correct amount of devices connected to the router, but when i click on the link to see all attached devices i only see a few. The amount of devices i see is random, but always way less than actually connected.

If i go to the Access Control page it shows all the connected devices there correctly.

Model: R6700|Nighthawk AC1750 Smart WiFi Router
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7