Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

R6900P cannot register my new product. Error The product's country of purchase is not valid

Penguins66
Aspirant

R6900P cannot register my new product. Error The product's country of purchase is not valid

Trying to register my new router and get the above error

Message 1 of 7
Penguins66
Aspirant

Re: R6900P cannot register my new product. Error The product's country of purchase is not valid

I saw the blogs in this community and tried all the suggestions so far, no luck. Same old reboot works great for about a day and then drops.

Steps Taken

1. Reset Router

2. Ugrade firmware to the latest  V1.3.2.134_10.1.66  also tried the version 42 saw in blog No go 

3. Changed channels 

4. Moved router to a different area

5. Had a previous router R7000 and it did the same thing. It was 5 years old so I bought this new one. I tried all the steps here as well

6. I currently have all my connections to 2g network. Works great

7. Have 23 devices connected

Message 2 of 7
plemans
Guru

Re: R6900P cannot register my new product. Error The product's country of purchase is not valid

What country are you entering? 

Do you have a screensnip of it?

Message 3 of 7
Penguins66
Aspirant

Message 4 of 7
Penguins66
Aspirant

There is no Country to enter

Message 5 of 7
FURRYe38
Guru

Message 6 of 7

Message 7 of 7
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7