Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

R7000 IPTV how to set up

Jameyt30
Follower

R7000 IPTV how to set up

Hi folks, Ive just recently set up my new R7000 Nighthawk with my virgin media set to modem mode and everyt hting is up and running great the wifi is so much better than the superhub had provided. The only thing i cant seem to figure out is the iptv that is connected via tp link home plugs (downstairs living room ) is not working everything was working via the virgin super hub via same home plugs except the wifi was dropping out on a regular basis hence the upgade to the nighthawk. Can you please advise how i go about to fix this. If it helps my xbox is also connect from the same home plugs and it is working fine, Ive read previous post mentioning issue with iptv but that was on old firmware, i have upgrade the nighthawk to the latest firmware prior to set up, cant anyone confirm if the latest firmware now supports iptv or if in fact its still the same as previous firmwares that were having the iptv issues. I did notice snowman mention in his post he had his bt vision up and running with the vortex firmware but that was mid 2016 and i was hoping to stay with the netgear firmware. any advice would be really appericated. cheers.
Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
storm1985
Prodigy

Re: R7000 IPTV how to set up

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
storm1985
Prodigy

Re: R7000 IPTV how to set up

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors