Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Betreff: R7000 Need newest Firmware with Arlo support

MG1212
Tutor

R7000 Need newest Firmware with Arlo support

Good Morning,

I need the newest Beta with Arlo support please, V1.0.6.54_1.2.3 doesnt work good for me.

When i was on holiday wifi disables it self and only reset helps. But now I can´t  see my Camera under Arlo.

In connected devices i can still see it after WPS connection...

Greetz

Markus

Model: R7000|Nighthawk AC1900 Dual Band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 6

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru

I do also have the earlier beta (1.0.6.40, I believe) if you want to try that.

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 6

All Replies
jguerdat
Guru

Re: R7000 Need newest Firmware with Arlo support

Message 2 of 6
MG1212
Tutor

Thank you jguerdat, but this one is installed and makes the problems. When I look in the help from my Arlo there is wrote that the Firmware should be 1.0.6.6 or higher. So i hoped there is a newer Firmware. I also don't own the base from Arlo.

Gesetz
Markus
Message 3 of 6
jguerdat
Guru

There's nothing newer.  Did you factory reset the router after flashing?  Perhaps there's a difference in stored settings between versions.  Might be useful to reset anyways just on the off chance it would help.  It's been a while since I flashed it so I can't say whether there's been an additional Arlo update that would now break it but I haven't heard of such a thing.  Of course, maybe this sort of thing is why the thread announcing this beta versipon has been deleted but that's just a guess.

Message 4 of 6
MG1212
Tutor

Good Morning jguerdat,

yes I have flashed new with soft and hardreset before an after flashing. It works some weeks great, but when I was not at Home, normal wifi breaks.

Back home I only could see the Arlo network, but the Camera was offline. I reseted the Router, configuerd all new, synct the Camera (I can see it in the Network overview), but can´t see it in the Arlo Menü from the Router, also can´t connect over the Arlo App or Website the Router or both.

This is because I asked for a newer Firmware.

Unbenannt.png

Message 5 of 6
jguerdat
Guru

I do also have the earlier beta (1.0.6.40, I believe) if you want to try that.

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7