Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: R7000 Router Continuously going offline

JAMCan
Follower

R7000 Router Continuously going offline

Hello Everyone,

Just looking for a different perspective on this issue I have a R7000 nighthawk but for some reason reguardless of everything I try and do it just keeps going offline. Lastnight was probably the worst of it all because it went offline several times within an hour and everything looked good the router was just showing that it was offline. I have tried several things including manual updateing Firmwire, changing channels, you name it. I feel like I may have a lemon on my hands but this is my last ditch effert. 

Model: A7000|Nighthawk AC1900 WiFi USB Adapter - USB 3.0
Message 1 of 2

Re: R7000 Router Continuously going offline

@JAMCan wrote:

Just looking for a different perspective on this issue I have a R7000 nighthawk but for some reason reguardless of everything I try and do it just keeps going offline.

We don't know what you tried, so it might help to provide a bit more background.

What firmware version do you have on the device?

A number is more useful than "the latest". (It may not be by the time people read this.) There can also be newer versions, or "hot fixes", that do not show up if you check for new firmware in the browser interface.

What to the LEDs on your R7000 do when this happens?

It might also help if you told people what the modem is in front of this router, if there is one. The model number could be useful. Is it, by any chance, also a router, with a set of LAN ports on the back?

The reason for asking is that a lot of people turn up here trying to put a router behind a modem that is also a router. That can complicate troubleshooting.

Apologies for all the questions. But you can help people to help you by providing the information suggested in this forum's header:

Subject (Include model number and brief summary)
Model (Recommended - Helps the community give the best answers)
Body (Include additional detail including model version, firmware, OS and environment where relevant.)

They are there for a good reason.

Is the Model: A7000|Nighthawk AC1900 WiFi USB Adapter - USB 3.0 listed in your footer involved in this in anyway? Or did you just click the first thing that popped up when you wrote your message?

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7