Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

R7000 after rebooting both modem and router I cannot get the internet light to quit flashing white.

Willow67
Aspirant

R7000 after rebooting both modem and router I cannot get the internet light to quit flashing white.

Hi after rebooting modem and router which I have always done I now cannot get the internet button to quit flashing white. All my devices seem to be connected to internet with a download speed of around 300 I am just unable to steam live tv on my fire stick like I used to before reboot also I have Cincinnati Bell Fiber Optics… can anyone give me some advice thanks
Message 1 of 5

Accepted Solutions
microchip8
Master

Re: R7000 after rebooting both modem and router I cannot get the internet light to quit flashing whi

you have to reboot them in specific order.

1) reboot modem and let it fully come up

2) reboot router and let it fully come up

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5

All Replies
microchip8
Master

Re: R7000 after rebooting both modem and router I cannot get the internet light to quit flashing whi

you have to reboot them in specific order.

1) reboot modem and let it fully come up

2) reboot router and let it fully come up

Message 2 of 5
Kitsap
Master

@Willow67 wrote:
Hi after rebooting modem and router which I have always done I now cannot get the internet button to quit flashing white. All my devices seem to be connected to internet with a download speed of around 300 I am just unable to steam live tv on my fire stick like I used to before reboot also I have Cincinnati Bell Fiber Optics… can anyone give me some advice thanks

The internet button is supposed to blink white. See attached snip from the R7000 manual.  Your firestick connection problem is another issue.  Maybe go in to the firestick configuration, forget the network, then re-establish the connection.

Message 3 of 5
Willow67
Aspirant

Okay I see that now I've read so much crap the last couple of days I got it all mixed up lol....and I did just what you said and yeah it worked!! Thank you for being kind and answering you're AWESOME!!

Message 4 of 5

@Willow67 wrote:

Okay I see that now I've read so much crap the last couple of days I got it all mixed up lol....and I did just what you said and yeah it worked!!

Join the large and growing crowd of people who have hit that brick wall.

If anyone ever tells you they have never done that, take a large pinch of salt.

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7