Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: R7000 new Firmware .20

Bear1969
Aspirant

R7000 new Firmware .20

Hi all,

Just wanted to let everyone know, that the latest Beta firmware, .20, is operating perfectly here in the Netherlands. I have had my share of trouble with .14 and .18, but after uploading the .20 firmware, factory resetting it, putting the settings back and changing my admin password, everything looks stable now. My family is happy again...

Kind regards, 

Bear.

Model: R7000|AC1900 Smart WIFI Router
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
Bear1969
Aspirant

Hi all,

It seemed I spoke too soon. After three days of uninterrupted service, my router started rebooting again. 

This is is my final post, I choose to go for a different supplier, as Netgear choose to stay silent.

Good luck and most certainly patience to you all.

Kind regards,

Bear.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
Bear1969
Aspirant

Hi all,

It seemed I spoke too soon. After three days of uninterrupted service, my router started rebooting again. 

This is is my final post, I choose to go for a different supplier, as Netgear choose to stay silent.

Good luck and most certainly patience to you all.

Kind regards,

Bear.

Message 2 of 3
Iflybyu
Aspirant

I wouldn't ditch the R7000 because you are having issues with the beta FW - it is one of the best routers for 3rd party FW such as DD-WRT or Tomato. 

Just FYI, I have been using the beta .20 since it came out and it's been perfect with absolutely no dropouts at all. 

My wifi speeds are maxed out and I couldn't be happier. 

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7