Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

R7000 shows internet connected to it on routerlogin site but no Internet to devices

GRANTHALL
Follower

R7000 shows internet connected to it on routerlogin site but no Internet to devices

Good morning, i spent nearly 4 hours last night trying to get this to work, the dm200 router when in the settings for it shows Internet is connected and so i plug it into the r7000 via ethernet and all lights on the r7000 are white and when i go into router settings on the r7000 it says that it is connected to the Internet but when i connect devices to it, there is no Internet on the devices, please help
Model: DM200|Broadband High-Speed DSL Modem, R7000P|Nighthawk AC2300 Smart WiFi Dual Band Gigabit Router
Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
plemans
Guru

Re: R7000 shows internet connected to it on routerlogin site but no Internet to devices

The DM200 has an integrated router with it. Did you setup the DM200 in modem only mode? or the R7000 in access point mode? 

Otherwise you're in a double nat. 

Also, with the DM200 connected to the dsl, are you able to browse the internet with it? Its always good to make sure you have the modem setup properly first

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
plemans
Guru

Re: R7000 shows internet connected to it on routerlogin site but no Internet to devices

The DM200 has an integrated router with it. Did you setup the DM200 in modem only mode? or the R7000 in access point mode? 

Otherwise you're in a double nat. 

Also, with the DM200 connected to the dsl, are you able to browse the internet with it? Its always good to make sure you have the modem setup properly first

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7