Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

R7000 wifi is not working correctly?

Azaazel
Aspirant

R7000 wifi is not working correctly?

I received a bunch of security e-mails sayign to upgrade to firmware Version V1.0.7.6 and a few hours prior to that (1600 est) I had no wifi.  None of the devices in my house can connect and no wifi is showing from my router.  I have tried everything and still can't get it working again.  I did absolutely nothing to change internet access and did nothing with the router until I updated the firmware.  Even when I go to routerlogin.net it shows all my guest networks are running, but then I click on the Advanced tab and it shows a green check mark by Router Info and Internet Port, but Wireless 2.4g, 5g, Guest Network 2.4g and 5g have red X next to them.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Model: R7000|Nighthawk AC1900 Dual Band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 5

Accepted Solutions
Azaazel
Aspirant

Re: R7000 wifi is not working correctly?

Oddly enough 20 minutes after the factory reset it started working.  Very odd, but it is now working!  Thanks for the response anyway.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5

All Replies
Retired_Member
Not applicable

@Azaazel wrote:

I have tried everything and still can't get it working again.  

What exactly did you try?

Message 2 of 5
Azaazel
Aspirant

I tried rebooting the router, I reset to factory, I tried the radio signal.  About all I could find to try to get it working.  Not a router guru, so don't know much else to try.

Message 3 of 5
Azaazel
Aspirant

Oddly enough 20 minutes after the factory reset it started working.  Very odd, but it is now working!  Thanks for the response anyway.

Message 4 of 5
Retired_Member
Not applicable

Glad it's working for you!

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7