Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: R7000

theichelbech
Follower

R7000

I recently purchased a Nighthawk AC1900 Smart WiFi Router that had been returned to the store by another costumer.  The previous owner must have registered the router before returning it.  The serial number is 444D7A7LA01C6.  Is it possible to register this router under my name?

Model: R6900|Nighthawk AC1900 Smart WiFi Router
Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
William10a
Master

@theichelbech wrote:

I recently purchased a Nighthawk AC1900 Smart WiFi Router that had been returned to the store by another costumer.  The previous owner must have registered the router before returning it.  The serial number is 444D7A7LA01C6.  Is it possible to register this router under my name?

Contact Netgear support they will have to make the change in the register owner of the router.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
William10a
Master

@theichelbech wrote:

Contact Netgear support they will have to make the change in the register owner of the router.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7