Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

R7000

R7000

Hello! I have a problem with my R7000 route! My router started to restart constantly for 1 hour, it restarts at least 12 times and so my internet is interrupted, can anyone help me and tell me how I can solve this problem! Thanks
Message 1 of 6

Accepted Solutions
plemans
Guru

Re: R7000

have you tried factory resetting? (push and hold reset for 7-15 seconds while its powered on)

have you checked its power supply? I've seen someone swap them with their modem and it not have enough power to boot or run under any load.

What firmware version are you on?

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6

All Replies
plemans
Guru

have you tried factory resetting? (push and hold reset for 7-15 seconds while its powered on)

have you checked its power supply? I've seen someone swap them with their modem and it not have enough power to boot or run under any load.

What firmware version are you on?

Message 2 of 6

I checked the power supply, everything is fine, I tried and reset several times as you say but nothing works, the router still has the same problems. Today I installed the new update but again nothing changes
Message 3 of 6
plemans
Guru

how did you check the power supply? 

They're tough to test because without a load on them, they can have proper voltage and its tough to put a load on them and still test them. 

what firmware did you install?

what modem/gateway is it connected to?

Message 4 of 6

I put a new power adapter to check if it is from him but the problem continued ... I installed this update 1.0.11.134_10.2.119, I have been using the router for two years and so far I have not had any problems with it it works very well, but since 4-5 months ago it started to cause me these problems, it constantly restarts, I tried everything, I reset the settings, but still the same
Message 5 of 6
plemans
Guru

have you tried downgrading the firmware a version? 

Any time you downgrade, do a factory reset/reinstall with the r7000

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7