Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: R70000 keeps going offline

wifinoworkhelp
Follower

R70000 keeps going offline

I’m not sure which R7000 it is but i have the nighthawk app and my internet is CONSTANTLY going offline. it’s offline right now and nobody is even home…. I’m not sure why this is happening. it’s not even a year old. i paid a lot of money for it and it’s crapping out before even a year??? please help.
Model: R7000|AC1900 Smart WIFI Router, R7000P|Nighthawk AC2300 Smart WiFi Dual Band Gigabit Router
Message 1 of 6
plemans
Guru

what modem/gateway is the r7000 connected to? 

what firmware is on the router?

Did this just start? 

do both wired and wireless devices drop or just one?

Message 2 of 6
phil1983
Aspirant

I keep having the same issue and it has just started recently. I have to reboot it everyday and its usually around the same time everyday which is early afternoon.
Model: R7000|AC1900 Smart WIFI Router
Message 3 of 6
plemans
Guru

@phil1983 have you started your own thread?

Message 4 of 6
phil1983
Aspirant

No because it pertains to this thread. Its obviously not a single router issue as others are having the same exact issue. I’m sure you guys will be useless either way. Support usually is.
Message 5 of 6
plemans
Guru

@phil1983 wrote:
No because it pertains to this thread.----you have the same home, same firmware, same modem/gateway as the OP (who didn't include some of that info)? Otherwise it could be a different issue which is why we encourage others to start their own thread.  Its obviously not a single router issue as others are having the same exact issue.----tough to say with limited info.  I’m sure you guys will be useless either way. ----glad you have a positive outlook on being on here. Support usually is---then its a good thing we aren't support. We're the public forum where members of the public try to help out. We're not netgear, we don't work for them. We do this from our own free time to help people out. .

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7