Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

R7000P

Hootieman
Aspirant

R7000P

In my genie it shows my wireless signal is off with a yellow triangle with an exclamation point in it. Does that mean my wireless is burned out or what?

Message 1 of 6
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: R7000P

What Firmware version is currently loaded?
What is the Mfr and model# of the Internet Service Providers modem/ONT the NG router is connected too?

There a screen capture of this you can post for us to see?

Is the WiFi button on the router been pressed for 5 seconds then release? 

Try a factory reset and setup from scratch? 

Message 2 of 6

@Hootieman wrote:

In my genie it shows my wireless signal is off with a yellow triangle with an exclamation point in it.

What about the wifi LEDs on the thing?

What about the wifi on/off  button on the thing?

Message 3 of 6
Hootieman
Aspirant

All lights are on and I even factory reset the router. I turned off and on the Wifi button and even logged into the router and turned off and on the radio signal and still nothing.

Message 4 of 6
Hootieman
Aspirant

Did a factory rest and turned on and off the Wifi button and the radio signal twice and still nothing. It has the latest firmware and I have Comcast 1gig internet

Message 5 of 6
FURRYe38
Guru

Does the wifi radios show as enabled on the routers web page under Advanced tab/Advanced/WIreless settings? Should be check marks seen in the boxes that indicate the radios are enabled. 

If not, possible the wifi radios are toast. You could just disable these check boxes and connect up a external ethernet connected wireless AP or router configured for AP mode and continue to use the R7000P for it's wired abilities. 

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7