Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: R7300 DST, QOS, Automatically update performance optimization database fails

ElaineM
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: R7300 DST, QOS, Automatically update performance optimization database fails

@oZo61 You're very welcome and thank you for providing an update. 

Message 101 of 142
Tacoswamper
Aspirant

I need a copy of the Beta too. Is there any word on a release date for a full fix? No offense to you Elaine you're doing fine, but this isn't the kind of support I'd expect from Netgear on one of their higher end products.

Message 102 of 142
ElaineM
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@Tacoswamper I cannot get any definite date as to when but I have sent the beta to your inbox. 

Message 103 of 142
blackmagik01
Aspirant

I need a copy of the beta also. I've been fighting with this situation for 2 months now. Thank god I found this forum section.
Message 104 of 142
ElaineM
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@blackmagik01 It should be in your inbox now. 

Message 105 of 142
leetol
Initiate

Please send the beta link.  Thanks!

Message 106 of 142
ElaineM
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@leetol Just sent it. 

Message 107 of 142
sheikh73
Aspirant

Hi ElaineM
I am having the same issue. I have Firmware Version 1.0.0.46 but database is not updating. Can you please send me the link to beta fw.. Thanks
Message 108 of 142
tombohio56
Aspirant

Just installed my router and found this thread; need a copy of the firwmare as well.

Thanks!

Message 109 of 142
Twiggi
Aspirant

I am having the same problem updating the QoS database on my R7300 with V1.0.0.46_1.0.13. I would like to try the beta firmware as well.

Message 110 of 142
JJB651
Guide

I also need a copy of the beta so I can update my QOS.  I tried downgrading the firmware, but I still cant get it to update, please send me the updated Firmware.

Thanks

Message 111 of 142
ElaineM
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Just sent it to your respective inboxes. 

Message 112 of 142
EventH
Aspirant

Could I get a copy of the beta? Same issue as everyone else.

Message 113 of 142
ElaineM
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@EventH It's now in your inbox. 

Message 114 of 142
sheikh73
Aspirant

Thanks, ElainM
Received it.
1. Upgraded to the QOS database FW
2. Updated database after FW upgrade
3. Upgraded to current latest FW..

All done. Thankd
Message 115 of 142
Jorbe
Aspirant

I would like the beta too. Thanks!
Message 116 of 142
g3rg
Aspirant

Hello,

May I please have the beta firmware? I am experiencing the same issues as others. 

Model: R7000|Nighthawk AC1900 Dual Band WiFi Router
Message 117 of 142
scoobygolfer
Aspirant

I'm having same issue and need the firmware beta to fix the problem so I can update the performance QOS database.  ElanieM can you send to me?

Message 118 of 142
tombohio56
Aspirant

ElainM,

Thanks for the beta firmware. All is well now.

Message 119 of 142
mikecharest
Aspirant

i am looking for the beta software to fix this problem

thanks

mike

Message 120 of 142
ElaineM
NETGEAR Employee Retired

I have sent it. Check your messages. 

Message 121 of 142
scoobygolfer
Aspirant

Thanks and excuse my ignorance; how do I apply the file after I download it.  I'm on QOS v1.46,1.0.26 and Firmware 1.0.0.46_1.0.13

Message 122 of 142
ElaineM
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@scoobygolfer You can follow the instructions on this link to upload the firmware.

Once you have uploaded then you may update the QoS database by clicking "Update Now".

Message 123 of 142
strubinsky
Guide

It's quite some time now. When will there be a version that combines both the security vulnerability fix of the latest official firmware PLUS the database update issue? The security vulnerability is not fixed in the beta that you provide, right? And if we update the beta/fix from this thread with the latest official version we lose again the update database capabilities. But if we update our current firmware with the one that you provide, we are again vulnerable? Right?

Please enlighten us, Elaine.

with kind regards

g strubinsky

Message 124 of 142
scoobygolfer
Aspirant

Success, but I only see WMM tab. Where do I enable upstream QoS for my Xbox one?

I was expecting to see downstream QoS and upstream QoS tabs.
Message 125 of 142
Top Contributors
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7