Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

R7350

dcblakedvm
Aspirant

R7350

Hi, 

I am frustrated. I was originally to login to the router to formulate a schedule for the router to turn off and on. Now I have lost the ability to do so. As far as I'm aware you cannot do this from the nighthawk app. When I try to go to routerlogin.net or .com, it defaults to the Netgear page. I have followed troubleshooting and deleted chrome history from all time and it hasn't helped. I have tried using chrome, edge, or mozilla and no progress. when I enter 198.162.1.1 all I get is an error. I have tried turning off my firewall and nothing has happened. I have tried to factory reset the router and that didn't work either. I would think performing a simple function as this shouldn't be this difficult. I think it is ridiculous to have to pay tech support for something like this. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Message 1 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: R7350

Are you referring to the R7350? 

What Firmware version is currently loaded?
What is the Mfr and model# of the Internet Service Providers modem/ONT the NG router is connected too?

Try a factory reset on the router by pressing the reset button for 10 seconds then release. With one wired PC and web browser, navigate to 192.168.1.1...see if you can access the setup wizard and complete it. 

Message 2 of 4
dcblakedvm
Aspirant

Nevermind I think I found the issue

Message 3 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

And what was it? 

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors