Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

R7500 - Unable to edit Dynamic DNS settings

justinl
Guide

R7500 - Unable to edit Dynamic DNS settings

I am experiencing the same issue reported by several others at the closed thread:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-WiFi-Routers/R7500-Dynamic-DNS-Issue/m-p/1057157

After I enter my DynDNS settings on the Dynamic DNS page in the R7500's web interface and save them, I am no longer able to access the Dynamic DNS configuration screen. All attempts to access the page are met with the loading message, and the page can never be accessed again unless I reset the R7500 to factory defaults.

Has this been fixed in the latest available firmware, V1.0.0.108? Or, is this still broken? Looking for community feedback. Thanks.

Model: R7500|Nighthawk X4 AC2350 Smart WiFi Router
Message 1 of 5

Accepted Solutions
justinl
Guide

Re: R7500 - Unable to edit Dynamic DNS settings

Hi @JamesGL,

Yes, upgrading to V1.0.0.108 appears to have fixed this issue. I can now enter my DynDNS settings and, when I later navigate back to the Dynamic DNS panel in the NETGEAR Genie system, the page loads properly instead of remaining blank forever.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5

All Replies
JamesGL
Master

Hi justinl,

Try to update the firmware and check if the same issue.

Message 2 of 5
JamesGL
Master

Hi justinl,

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if you need further assistance.

Message 3 of 5
justinl
Guide

Hi @JamesGL,

Yes, upgrading to V1.0.0.108 appears to have fixed this issue. I can now enter my DynDNS settings and, when I later navigate back to the Dynamic DNS panel in the NETGEAR Genie system, the page loads properly instead of remaining blank forever.

Message 4 of 5
JamesGL
Master

Hi justinl,  

If your issue is now resolved we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The Netgear community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7